As we get closer to the site visit, I’m feeling the most concerned about finding the building rather than the visit itself. I might end up making the trip beforehand just to make sure I know where it is. I also need to practice using the device we’ll be using to record the interview.
A few questions:
- What is the scope of the articles you write? How often (if ever) do you cover national/global news?
- I’ve seen on your website a few articles with a “Community” tag that don’t credit a reporter. Why is that?
- Why do you link to Bothell Reporter on the Kirkland Reporter site?
- What do you know about your audience in terms of demographics? (Age, income, gender, ethnicities, residence…) How does this influence what stories you choose to report on?
- What other sources of news do you have to compete with?
Contributed by Jason Herold